Friday, March 18, 2022

John Lee Tipton

 

Me and my brother John at Flag Pond, Tennessee 2010


My youngest brother, John Lee Tipton, passed away last night. 

He had been ill for the past three years will various ailments.

The chemotherapy finally killed him.

His suffering has ended. 

We, his friends and family, will mourn his loss.

His memory will live on.

Rest in peace dear brother John.




14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ron, I am sorry for your loss. May John Rest In Peace.

Ginger

Jon said...

Words seem to be futile during times of great loss - but my thoughts and deepest sympathy are with you. I hope you will find solace in the memories you have of your brother. Take care, Ron.

Jeff said...

I am no good at this grieving stuff. So I borrowed this quote: “To the outside world we all grow old. But not to brothers and sisters. We know each other as we always were. We know each other’s hearts. We share private family jokes. We remember family feuds and secrets, family griefs and joys. We live outside the touch of time” – Clara Ortega

Woody in Ohio said...

Ron, You have my heartfelt sympathy. I hope the wonderful memories of your brother that you have shared in your blogs over the years are now bringing you comfort and peace. Take care of yourself during the coming days. Peace and Love, from Woody in Ohio.

Anonymous said...

I’m very sorry to hear about the passing of your younger brother John. It’s tough to lose a younger brother, one of mine passed away five years ago. I’m sorry for your loss. Will you be traveling to attend his funeral?

Ron said...

Anonymous,
Thank you for your concern.
Ron

Ron said...

Jon,
My brother John and I were good friends. He will be missed greatly.
Ron

Ron said...

Jeff,
I will always remember the quote my sister-in-law texted me this morning informing me of my brothers passing:
""John's journey is over, he is with his Lord and Savior."
Ron

Ron said...

thank you so much Woody. I will greatly miss my brother John who was also my good friend.
Ron

wcs said...

Condolences. Great photos and good memories like these become even more precious.

Breenlantern said...

Please accept my sincerest sympathy for your loss, Ron.

Ron said...

Walt,
I've always valued photos. I just wish I had taken more in my lifetime.
Ron

Ron said...

Sean,
thank you so much for your expression of sympathy of the loss of my brother John.
Ron

Ron said...

Anonymous,
thank you for your expression of sympathy for the loss of my brother Unfortunately I won't be attending his funeral. I wish I could but Bill needs me. IU'll visit my sister-in-law later.
Ron

Random Thought On A Rainy September Sunday

  This morning I woke up to the usual rain and humidity we've been having here at Casa Tipton-Kelly for the last few months of summer. N...