Tuesday, January 04, 2022

A List!



 Hey folks, a list! 

We all love lists. I got this one off my Twitter account.

Check it out. Give yourself 1 point for each thing you HAVE'NT done.

I got a score of NINE (guess which ones). What did you get?

Two of the nine I haven't done are still on my Bucket List. The other seven? NO WAY!



2,6,7,8,9,10,11,14,17




14 comments:

pat888 said...

Hey Ron - I got 10. Is that a pass?

Pat

wcs said...

I, too, got a 10. Probably not the same ten...

nitewrit said...

Ron,

I had ten points as well. Probably similar to yours/

Larry

Joel Reisteter said...

Six I have not done, yet or don't want to. They are:
Numbers 6, 10, 11, 13, 14, & 17.

Ron said...

Joel,
One night stands? Really? Oh Joel.
Ron

Ron said...

Lar,
I know you DIDN't have a one night stand. You still have time!
Ron

Ron said...

Walt,
Which numbers?
Ron

Ron said...

Pat,
You passed!
Ron

Geo. said...

1,5,6,7,8,10,11,13,14,17. I guess I'm about average (found that out skinny-dipping).

Ron said...

Geo.,
Never rode in a limo? Have you countered funerals? That was my only limo ride, the funeral limo for my father's funeral. I'm surprised the number of people who have skin dipped.
Ron

wcs said...

Ron, I'll never tell... LOL!

Ur-spo said...

I count '8", and most of these (arrested/skydiving/smoked) I don't plan on doing lord willing.

Ron said...

Ur-spo,
No skydiving? Not arrested? How about skin dipping and one night stands?
Ron

Ron said...

Walt,
Aw, come on. Tell us (smile).
Ron

Random Thought On A Rainy September Sunday

  This morning I woke up to the usual rain and humidity we've been having here at Casa Tipton-Kelly for the last few months of summer. N...