Thursday, November 26, 2020

Happy Thanksgiving!


Last night I heard a cacophony of police and fire engine sirens screaming down Route One.  Route One or Coastal Highway borders our property via a small cornfield. 

One, two, three, four, five, six ............. flashing light, more sirens ......what was going on? I've heard and seen police cars speeding down Route One before in pursuit of a vehicle exceeding the speed limit. Occasionally a fire engine would race down Route One enroute to a fire, but never all this activity. What could it be?

This morning I check my NextDoor app to find out what was going on. 


Oh, okay. President-Elect Biden arriving at his summer beach house in Rehoboth Beach, which is only about five miles from Casa Tipton-Kelly. 

Yes folks, for at least the next four years Bill and I will be near the center of the universe, where the most powerful man in the world summers. Bye bye Mar-a-Lago.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving Dear--Give Bill a hug for me.

Ron said...

VRC-Do You!
That I will do! Hope you had a good thanksgiving too.
Ron

Labor Day Weekend

  Photo of the back of my home here in southern Delaware taken at 1:26 PM today -  I may not have access to the boardwalk or a view of the o...