Wednesday, November 13, 2019

First Day of Public Impeachment Hearings

Devin Nunes Cow


This morning I was eager to watch the first day of public impeachment hearings for Trump, who  tried to bribe and extort the new Ukrainian president by withholding $391 million dollars of much needed military aid.  Note I don't prefix "Trump" with "president" because I have zero respect for Trump.  He's a fake president. He cheated to get in office and continues to lie, cheat and steal while in office. He is the most incompetent person to ever hold the office of president of the United States. He is without moral character. He only cares about himself. 

I could go on and on about this repulsive person who occupies the office of the president of the United States but I would only be repeating what you've already heard over and over.

I only watched about four hours of the hearings. Whenever the Republicans came on I muted the sound, especially when that clown in the shirt came on.  


Ohio Rep. "Gym" Jordan, the new Joker for the next Batman movie - SCARY!

One thing I think I will never understand is why ALL of the Republicans in Congress continue to support the criminal Trump. They know he is incompetent and the greatest danger that this country has ever faced in our history.

Don't worry, I won't be writing about the impeachment hearings every day. Trump is going to get impeached. He probably won't get convicted in the Senate though and that will be the end of the Republican party. They deserve it, they're all cowards more concerned about their own jobs than they are fulling the oath of office they took to protect our country. Shame on them.

5 comments:

Practical Parsimony said...

You can rant on every day about him, and it won't bother me. I do hope he is impeached.

Anonymous said...

"One thing I think I will never understand is why ALL of the Republicans in Congress continue to support criminal Trump. They know he is incompetent and the greatest danger that this country has ever faced in our history."

Set aside politics, I too wonder why ALL Republicans, in Congress and out, hitch their star to The Big Orange One. I just don't get it. As a person, I would not want him as a friend. He has ethical issues and will not be a type of friend that will stick with you through thick and thin. In his professional life, everything he has touched has turned to crap-shit. He is known in the New York circles as a fool, a cheat, and a bigot. To the folks that have their lips glued to his ass what scruples do you have. Yes, it is about power and money. If you wake up each day and this is your guiding principle, the motivation I feel sorry for you. I firmly believe that each one of the Republicans that have not stood up for our Country or Democracy should be run out of office. The impeachment is not about politics/party, it is about our Democracy, the future of our Country. We have to set red lines that one should not cross. Just think about it in the simplest terms. We have a "president" that has CHEATED to win the presidency and now is trying to cheat again. Is this Ok? That is the question. Forget about anything else. Is this OK? The "President's actions are not about furthering, protecting our Country BUT about his personal interests. This should not be a precedent for future Presidents, elected officials to engage in. PERIOD/FULL STOP.

PS-I have lived in Okinawa-twice, Japan, various states, and Germany-2 years.

























'

Ron said...

VRC-Do You!,
I agree with everything you say 100%. Like you I continue to be astounded and outraged that EVERY Congressional Republican continue to back up Trump either by their silence or ridiculous extreme support like Representatives Mark Meadows, Jim Jordan and others who continue the Trump Lie. Lindsey Graham, what happen to him? Trump must have a video of him having sex with an underage boy. I believe that Trump could literally kill someone in board daylight and the Republicans in Congress and his MAGA die hard base would continue to support him. I am so glad Rep. Adam Schiff took over the impeachment hearings and will not put up with the Republican nonsense like Rep. Stepnik and Jordan tried. Everyone knows Trump has committed more than enough impeachable acts to be removed from office. It's going to be interesting this week with Ambassador Sondland testifies. Maybe he'll get his memory back. I find it hard to believe he will continue to lie for Trump and take his chances of going to jail although he could probably count on a Trump pardon. We are in dangerous times, the most dangerous during my whole 78 years on this earth. By the way, I have several books (political) which I have finished with. If you send me your address I can send them to you. I send my other books to another blogger friend but he wouldn't appreciate these books. Yep, he is on the Other side but he's a nice guy like my neighbors who are also Trumpers. I'll never understand their thinking but I will continue my friendship. However, there are some (mostly family on Facebook) who I no longer have contact with because they are absolutely crazy about Trump and I can no longer have a dialogue with them. They're too brainwashed.
Always appreciate your comments Vic! Have a great day.
Ron

Ron said...

Practical Parsimony,
I hope he's impeached and REMOVED from the White House. He won't go peacefully, they will have to drag him out of the White House.
Ron

Ur-spo said...

You are a more brave man than I to watch such painful material.

Labor Day Weekend

  Photo of the back of my home here in southern Delaware taken at 1:26 PM today -  I may not have access to the boardwalk or a view of the o...