Saturday, July 07, 2018

Happy Birthday Dr. Spo!



Today is my dear friend Dr. Spo's 56th birthday.  

This is my personalized "card" that I made for him from his annual birthday video that he posted today.  Dr. Spo is very animated when he talks. This video is of his many faces. If you want to see his video and hear his soothing voice, click on the link to his blog here.

I started blogging in 2005 as therapy.  I write as self therapy.  

When I started to blog I also hoped that I would meet new friends. I didn't put a lot of hope in that because of my past experience "looking" for friends and not just letting "it happen."

Well folks, I have made several very good friends through my blogging. 

I know some disparage and discount making friends through the Internet. But folks, here we are in the digital age. It's time to expand our horizons from meeting and making new friends from our workplace, neighborhood, schools and church. 

Yes. these are stressful times we live in but also wonderful times. I just cannot imagine my life without friends like Dr. Spo.

Happy birthday dear friend, I wish you many more birthdays of happiness.

1 comment:

Ur-spo said...

I'm a little behind in my blog reads; thank you for such a lovely tribute. You are a dear.

Random Thought On A Rainy September Sunday

  This morning I woke up to the usual rain and humidity we've been having here at Casa Tipton-Kelly for the last few months of summer. N...