Another list folks! I stole this from Jay who stole it from Cubby who stole it from......well, he stole it. The posting was originally called "100 Bites". I have changed it to smaller "bites" to 25 bites because I believe in keeping my blog posts like a drive by shooting, quick and effective.
I will do 100 "bites" (which I have changed to "bytes") but into 25 bite increments. Here goes the first installment of my "bytes":
1. Are you young at heart, or an old soul? Definitely young at heart! I may look like an old man but my heart is forever young!
3. What Christmas (or Hanukkah) present do you remember the most? A painting of a ship that Bill bought me for our first Christmas. That painting still hangs over my bed.
4. Tell me about a movie/song/TV show/play/book that has changed your life. An Oprah show many years ago about accepting yourself as you are and to be happy with that person. We are all different and all have value. Learning to like yourself and make no apologies for liking yourself.
7. What’s more important in a relationship: physical attraction or emotional connection? Emotional absolutely. Physical will get my attention but emotional will keep it.
12. Name a song that never fails to make you happy. "Hopelessly In Love With You." Brings back memories of a very happy time in my life.
14. Have you ever read the “Missed Connections” on Craigslist? Have you ever posted one, or wanted to? Never heard of it but wouldn't try it anyway. I've tried similar searches on the Internet but they either result in trolls or prostitutes looking to make a hook-up.
16. Can money buy happiness? No. Some of my happiest days were growing up when we had NO MONEY. Family, friends and lovers provide happiness.
21. Do you enjoy being with only one or two friends, or with a large group of people? Both. I like people.