Tuesday, June 30, 2026

Twelve Years Ago today June 2014

 



Twelve years ago today, my late husband Bill Kelly visited our nearby town of Milton, Delaware.

This video popped up on my feed this morning and I want to share it with you.

I am so thankful that I have these video memories of my special time with Bill, fifty-nine and half years. We almost made it to sixty until he died two and a half years ago in February of 2014.

There is not a day that goes by that I don't think and miss Bill terribly. I was truly blessed to have him in my life. Without him in my life I'm only a half person that I was. Oh for sure, I love Pat but with Bill, he was and is my soulmate.

The day will come when we are rejoined together for eternity in Heaven. I look forward to that day.

No comments:

Labor Day Weekend

  Photo of the back of my home here in southern Delaware taken at 1:26 PM today -  I may not have access to the boardwalk or a view of the o...