Tuesday, June 02, 2026

That Time Of Year

 



Receive my four cubic yards of mulch this morning. 

Total cost $156. Delivery free because I ordered the minimum order for mulch.

In the twenty years since I lived here in southern Delaware I estimate I've had hundreds of cubic yards of mulch. Where does it all go? Oh well, it smells good and makes my flower beds look neat and keeps the moisture in so the flowers can thrive.

I'm going to try and get rid of all this mulch by the time Pat arrives next Sunday. I have a place for him to part his cute little Fiat in my garage but he likes to park outside. 

I love laying mulch. It's the kind of exercise I like. I can't do it all in one day, especially on hot and humid days but I do like the exercise and being outside in the fresh air.

Another good day here at Casa Tipton-Kelly.

No comments:

Labor Day Weekend

  Photo of the back of my home here in southern Delaware taken at 1:26 PM today -  I may not have access to the boardwalk or a view of the o...