Here it is folks! The video of my marriage to my longtime friend and now husband, Pat F. of Hamilton, Ontario, Canada.
My apologies for the nose blowing at the beginning of the video but this is raw footage and just fine with me.
Needless to say we're very happy that we're beginning a new life together, even at our advanced age.
Today is an especially appropriate time to post this video for I have much to be thankful for.
P.S.
We were married by an Columbian immigrant at the Georgetown, DE Sussex County Courthouse. Very appropriate for time of our lives.
8 comments:
Congratulations, and I wish you great happiness together.
Boud,
Thank you! I am very happy with this little guy from Canada. He's my angel.
Ron
A beautiful way to celebrate Thanksgiving. Blessings and all positive things to you both. Jon
Lovely! A momento to reflect the pride you justly feel.
I am so lucky in my life Jon! Thank you for your good wishes!
Thank you Ray! I am so proud to have Pat as my husband.
Bravo!
I never thought I would marry a man once in my life let alone twice. And both wonderful men. Just how lucky am I?
Ron
Post a Comment