If I have a memorial service when I die, please play this song.
Friday, June 20, 2025
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Random Thought On A Rainy September Sunday
This morning I woke up to the usual rain and humidity we've been having here at Casa Tipton-Kelly for the last few months of summer. N...
-
First of all, fair warning this is a cryptic post. No names are mentioned in order to protect the innocent (and guilty) and to avoid em...
-
Dr. Spo finally arrived (fashionably) and met his blogger friends at Cubby's VIP suite at the hotel. Anne Marie of Philly, Ja...
-
In college I majored in marketing. I loved that major. Unfortunately I did not pursue a career in marketing. But that doesn't men tha...
3 comments:
A very nice choice. It's already evocative in different ways to so many - and to suggest it be associated to yourself as well would say a lot about your own desired memory.
"Lonely rivers flow
To the sea, to the sea
To the open arms of the sea
Lonely rivers sigh
"Wait for me, wait for me"
II'll be coming home, wait for me
It's beautiful. I haven't heard it in a long time. Brings back warm and mellow memories.
Post a Comment