This morning while I was doing y early morning yard work here at our southern Delaware coastal home I noticed buzzards gathered on my neighbor's roof. They were probably waiting for me to deposit another rotisserie chicken carcass in my back yard.
That's it folks, that's my blog post for the day. With all these beautiful spring days I'm spending a lot of time outside. Bill's out doing his daily walk now. I'm going to pick him up and make our daily trek to our favorite local supermarket, Food Lion in Milton. Burritos today!
8 comments:
Your lawn is sure beautiful this year.
Jim
I had no idea there were buzzards in your area. When I lived in Texas there were turkey buzzards everywhere.
I'm glad that Bill is able to go for a walk - it's so beneficial for his daily routine.
I love burritos!
Dame Edna has passed away!
JIm,
The lawn is almost its most lush in the early spring. With the summer heat, it tends to dry out even though I have an irrigation system. It's hard to walk on but I don't mind. I love a luxurious carpet green lawn.
Ron
Jon,
Oh for sure there are buzzards here. Lots of them. They take care of all the dead varmints and left over chicken carcasses from rotisserie chick from BJ's. They also disposed of all the dead mice I catch. Year before last I had thirty-nine offerings for our local buzzards. Now they're spoiled and often stop by to see if I have any more "goodies" for them.
Ron
Medi Cal,
I had not heard this news! So sad. Dame Edna was one of my absolute favorites!! She can never be replace, one of a kind.
Ron
What sort of burritos?
Ur-spo,
Beef and chicken. My new "go to" meals. So easy to prepare and very comforting.
Ron
Post a Comment