Thursday, December 29, 2022

Patrick Over The Years


Today is Pat's 74th birthday. Happy birthday "brother." 

Pat came into my life serendipitously ten years ago but how he has enhanced my life. 

Here's to you Pat and many more years together!

7 comments:

Ur-spo said...

Good for him!
May he have an excellent 12 months ahead of him.

Woody in Ohio said...

Happy Birthday Patrick. Wishing you a wonderful year ahead full of good health, wealth and much happiness. From this old horny goat/Capricorn, Woody in Ohio

Ron said...

Ur-spo,
Pat has brought much happiness into my life. I wish him many years of happiness.
Ron

Ron said...

Woody,
I'll convey your birthday wishes to Pat. Pat is adorable. I'm very lucky to have him as a friend.
Ron

Medi Cal said...

Happy Birthday, Patrick, from a fellow Canuck.

Ron said...

Medi Cal,
You also a Canadian? Where from in Canada. I LOVE Canada and Canadians!
Ron

Medi Cal said...

I'm from Alberta.

Random Thought On A Rainy September Sunday

  This morning I woke up to the usual rain and humidity we've been having here at Casa Tipton-Kelly for the last few months of summer. N...