Friday, December 09, 2022

Morning Routine


Ever wonder how I spend my mornings after I take care of Bill, and have my breakfast? Of course you have!

After breakfast I tell Bill "I'm going to my office." This is MY TIME. There are two times during the day that I set aside for MY TIME. This time in the morning and in the evening after Bill goes to bed (usually about 6 PM). 

This is when I check my online scrabble games. Last week there was a glitch on FaceTime with ScrabbleGo and I couldn't play my Scrabble games. That threw my whole MY TIME schedule off balance. Thank God they fixed that now I can resume my regular stress reducing activity. 

When I play my online Scrabble games I also play a continuous DJ disco mix from my premium YouTube account. I'm not much of a dancer but I do enjoy dancing or at least moving to the beat. We all find ways to relieve stress, this is my way.

I don't know how much of this YouTube video will play on my blog because I received a notice that I violated a copy write with one or more of the songs on this video. Oh EXCUSE me! Anyway, this is my method for living my new life since taking care of Bill. I no longer have my part-time work at the hotel or my quarterly trips with Pat vary my life. 

No excuses or complaints, I just adjust.

Have a great day!

9 comments:

Texas said...

And, this is why you are so young and handsome still. I would go dancing with you anytime as a friend, as I am not your type (lady). I still can appreciate a great dancer.!!

Anonymous said...

You look like you are having fun. The music kept playing but I saw saw one ad pop up. I guess the copyright notice caused that to happen and the owner gets whatever revenue the ad creates. You have more fun than I do I think.

Jim

anonymous said...

Good aerobics! Keep moving! In my youth I used to dance until the wee hours of the morning in the discos. Now I need help getting out of bed! LOL! But....oh what memories! I know you have a few, too, Ron!
Paranormal John

VRCooper said...

Get it Ron!!

I hear Ms. Ross in her disco-80s phase. I saw her when I was stationed in Wiesbaden, Germany. This was the mid 80's. A bunch of us Air Force queens went to Frankfurt to see the concert. Ms. Ross' song Muscles was out. What a show. Great entertainer.

I bet you were a cock tease back in the day!!

Keep moving Ron!! Helps clear the mind.

Hope the tree is up!!

Egg Nog cheers!!

Much Warmth,

Victor
XO

Ron said...

Texas,
I certainly would dance with you! Like you I appreciate someone who really enjoys dancing and you sound like you do!
Ron

Ron said...

Jim,
You come across to me like a nice guy. I'm still wondering are you "my" Jim that I knew back in 1963? He was very nice. I've often wondered what kind of life he had. I don't know about me having more "fun" than you. I try to make the best of each day and grab the "fun" when I can. Just surviving these days is a major accomplishment.
Ron

Ron said...

Paranormal John,
Sounds like we had similar experiences in our prime John. I too used to dance at the after hours clubs. I loved it! And now I too need help getting out of bed! Seriously, I'm so stiff from my arthritis but even so, I will always have my great memories from the 70's and 80". So many good times.
Ron

Ron said...

Victor,
How cool that you saw "Miss Ross" in person! I bet that was really a nice experience. Only celebrity that I even came close to seeing when I was in the Army was Martha Raye. That was at Ft. Devens, Mass. where I went to ASA school. I was so far back in the crowd I didn't even see her, just heard her.
Was I a cock tease back in my day? You bet!
Ron

Alan Curtis said...

Dr Itua herbal medicine cure my diabetes and my husband's erectile dysfunctions it's help us a lot and we thank Dr Itua very much on his good deeds to us so reason I have been writing about him on every blog I came across with for people with health issue can relate and get well with Dr Itua herbal medicines, Dr Itua can cure Hiv,Herpes,Als,Hepatitis,Cancer,Ms,Menstrual Pain,Parkinson and some other health problem human being can encounter.
Contact him on drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com or visit his herbs store https://drituaherbalcenter.com/shop/. Thank you for your love and opened to sharing your knowledge with us all through this blog site. All my love,

Random Thought On A Rainy September Sunday

  This morning I woke up to the usual rain and humidity we've been having here at Casa Tipton-Kelly for the last few months of summer. N...