Okay folks, this is an update on things I haven't done. A few weeks ago I posted a list "Never Have I Ever." I'm always fascinated by what people have and haven't done. So without further ado here is a list of things I HAVEN'T done.
Broken a bone
Been skydiving
Had braces
Gotten a tattoo
Dyed my hair
Ridden a horse
Given birth
Sung karaoke
Gone scuba diving
Eaten sushi
Gone zip lining
Met someone famous
Been camping
Been on a cruise
Gotten piercings
In my posting I listed my score as fourteen but actually it is fifteen. I never actually "met" someone famous. I've been face to face with some one famous (Milton Berle getting out an elevator at the Pittsburgh Hilton as I was going in) but I never "met" anyone famous. I've "seen" in person famous people but no one famous has ever acknowledged my existence when I appeared before them and I doubt that will ever happen in whatever time I have left on this earth. Oh well.
Of the items left of things I haven't done, I have no desire to do any of them except one. I would like to ride a horse. I haven't given up on that yet. I can feel that throbbing beast between my loins now as I think of it. Maybe I rode a horse in a previous life.

6 comments:
Hello Ron:
Hope you and Bill are doing well.
Let me revisit your list:
Broken a bone-YES-My left toe. Was in 10th grade in Okinawa. I was working for the Army in their summer youth program. I worked in a warehouse refurbishing Army trucks. I did the window seals and my brother did the hoods-placing the handles. The hoods were leaned up against a low table for work. I came to visit my brother's section and kicked one of the hoods and it fell on my toe. I was rushed to an Army hospital and a cast placed. My boss took me home. The home was an Air Force base. I walked into the house with my boss and my mother was shocked. My mom thanked my boss for taking care of me and off to my room I went. This was in the mid-70s. Trust me this would not happen today. Consent to treat? What about it.
Skipped school-NO-God no. I would have to answer to my father and that was not going to happen.
Fired a gun-YES
Been skydiving-NO
Ridden in a limo-NO
Had braces-NO
Gotten a massage-YES
Gotten a tattoo-NO
Been swimming in the ocean-YES
Dyed my hair-NO
Watched Star Wars-NO
Ridden a horse-YES
Given birth-NO
Sung karaoke-NO
Gotten a ticket-YES-I once received TWO tickets within an hour-Driving across the US was about to leave a state-received a ticket for speeding-Crossed the state line and received another ticket for speeding. I want to say that I was driving from Texas to CA.
Gone scuba diving-NO-Been snorkeling.
Eaten sushi-YES-My stepmother is Japanese. Tried it and hated it. Don't like anything raw. Love CA Rolls though.
Been on a train-YES
Gone zip liming-NO-Now that would be fun!!
Been camping-YES-love camping. I am the type of gay that if I am supposed to be/get dirty I am fine BUT if I am gussied up and get dirty, I am pissed.
Eaten food that fell on floor-YES-Of course-It is just me in the house.
Gone skinny dipping-YES
Left the country-YES-Lived in Germany for two years. My father was in the military and we were stationed in Japan once and Okinawa twice. I believe that every American should travel/visit abroad. Gives one perspective.
Been in an ambulance-No
Met someone famous-Yes too many to count. I lived in DC once and went to a bookstore and saw Janet Reno browsing. I had to meet her. I just walked up to her and struck up a conversation. Yes, there was secret service but at a distance. She was nice. Meet Goerge Stephanopoulos when he was working for Clinton. His condo was just across the street from the Dupont Metro station. I looked over and he was standing next to me. I am 6/2 and he is about 5/6. I said hey your George... We talked a bit and told him I read his book.
Been on TV-YES
Been on a cruise-Hell NO
Gotten piercings-NO-Why would you mess up perfection. Smile!!
====================
13^^^^^
Oh come on. You would look FABULOUS with magenta hair!
Sassybear/Breenlantern/Idle Eyes/ Sean
https://idleeyesandadormy.com/
Given birth doesn’t count. You’re not a woman.
Skipped school. A couple of times in college.
Fired a gun. A cap gun and water pistol. I guess those don't count.
Been skydiving. Nope. Afraid of heights. Big time!
Ridden in a limo. No
Had braces. Yes.
Gotten massages. Once.
Been in an ambulance. No. Thankfully. But, worked in hospitals my whole career.
Met someone famous. Yes. My favorite. Mary Wilson of The Supremes.
Gone skinny dipping. Yes...and a whole lot more! LOL!
Left the country. Yes. Canada. Mexico and the Bahamas.
Eaten sushi. Yes. Not a fan. Felt like I opened a can of cat food and took a bite!
Been on a train. Yes. Would have preferred the Orient Express, though.
Gone zip lining. Again...afraid of heights.
Been camping. My idea of camping is the Ritz Carlton.
Eaten food that fell on the floor. Well, if anyone has eaten in a restaurant, you've eaten
'floor food'. LOL
Gone scuba diving. Just snorkeling. Was getting ready to take scuba lessons as was
living in Miami at the time. Then....the movie "Jaws" came out. Never been back in the
ocean since! Even suspicious of lakes! LOL!
Given birth. Not that I remember.
Watched Star Wars. Yes.
Ridden a horse. Yes. Had horses as a kid.
Sung Karaoke. No. I would not punish anyone to that extent.
Dyed my hair. Does bleach count?
Gotten a tattoo. No. Why put a bumper sticker on a Mercedes?
Gotten a ticket. Yes. Recently. One of those damn cameras caught me.
Been on TV. No.
Been on a cruise. No thanks. There're sharks under that boat!
Gotten piercings. Yes, ears. Though, no longer wear the studs.
Paranormal John
Hey guys, thanks for giving me your lists. So interesting! I have bleached my hair, didn't like it. And I did meet someone famous, I forgot. It was Fred Gandy of "Love Boat." He checked in the hotel. I had a nice discussion with him.
Ron
I will try this again
Most of these are not worth doing but eating sushi is something I recommend trying
As for meeting someone famous, haven't you said that of me more than once? ho ho ho
Post a Comment