Wednesday, October 28, 2020

One Week Until The Election!

 



Only a week to go folks until the election! 


Finally, perhaps our great national nightmare will end with the election of Joe Biden as president. 


I have to admit I'm nervous, concerned that Trump and his corrupt, unpatriotic Republican enablers will somehow muddy up the waters and steal the election like they did in 2016.


Both Bill and I have already voted by mail. First time in his life for Bill. Of course we both voted for Biden. The receipt of our votes have been confirmed.


Wow, what an exciting time to live. History is being made. 


So much damage has been done by Trump and his traitorous Republican enablers and his racists (and yes, they are racists) MAGA cult followers. 


Trump and Turtleman (Mitch McConnell) have succeeded in packing the courts with their ultra conservative lackeys. Those judges will repeal a woman's right to choose, health care for those with pre-existing conditions and same sex marriage. Sound like I'm exaggerating? Oh no, this is WHAT they WILL do.


So if you haven't already voted, go out and vote NOW. 


END THIS NIGHTMARE OF TRUMP


2 comments:

Raybeard said...

i can't claim to be anything like as nervous as you and your fellow citizens [the sensible ones] must be at the outcome, having so much more at stake. Nevertheless, I still am pretty damn well nervous too, more than ever before at another country's election. I'll be staying up and getting very little sleep as the first results start coming in. Wishing y'all the VERY best of luck.

Ron said...

Thanks Ray. Very nervous here. Looks like Biden will will big but I don't put anything past Trump and his Republican enablers to steal this election like they did in 2016 with the help of the Russians.
Ron

Random Thought On A Rainy September Sunday

  This morning I woke up to the usual rain and humidity we've been having here at Casa Tipton-Kelly for the last few months of summer. N...