Hello folks. Yes, I'm still here.
Bill and I are still managing, although I have to devote more time to care for Bill.
I'm still working two days a week at the hotel. Occupancy at the hotel is actually almost back to normal before the pandemic.
This week I was scheduled to visit Pat in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. That trip I had to cancel because the border between the U.S. and Canada is closed. More airline credits.
Right now I'm following the political scene. I'm very concerned that somehow the Criminal in the White House and his traitorous enablers will cheat to "win" the election. The situation at the Post Office makes me sick to my stomach.
These days I'm not going to be blogging as much. I'm just not in the mood for blogging but I don't want to give up my blog.
I'll be back. As long as I'm alive, I'll be back on this page.
Stay safe!

20 comments:
Ron, Good to hear from you. Look after yourself. Roderick
Thank Roderic. I'm here, I'll be back. Much of my angst these days is the current political situation. I am so hopeful for our country to get this criminal out of the White House. This has to end.
Ron, it is good to know you and Bill are surviving. I too am feeling the effects of the battle for the White House. I never dreamed we would live to see a president turn citizen against citizen in an effort to take control of the country. The attempted sabotage of the postal service is almost to much for me to handle. The lies!I just can't believe this is called a campaign. It has put me and so many people I know in a dark place. We can only hope justice prevails and that a solution to Covid 19 Pandemic is found and violence ends and law and order is restored. Be safe my friend. Go outside and listen to the breeze rustle the leaves on the River Birches! Woody
Woody,
Good to hear from you. Like you I am very upset with what Trump and his sycophant traitorous enablers including the despicable Louis DeJoy doing to the Post Office. I can't believe they destroyed all those high volume mail sorters and DeJoy has the arrogance to say he won't replace them. What good reason in the world would anyone remove high speed mail sorters, especially with the election and mail in ballots coming up? Only to sabotage the Post Office and to throw the election of Joe Biden into doubt. I'll feel a whole lot better and relieve with the criminal in the White House is permanently removed from power and in jail where he belongs along with his grifter family and all his enablers like former New York Mayer Guiliani. And now with police continuing to shoot black people with excessive use of force. The iPhone camera are the worst enemy of the police because it shows what the police have been doing for years. I'm also down because I can't visit with Pat for our quarterly get togethers. Things will get better of that I am convinced. Thank you again for your comment. Friends like you Woody keep me going.Stay safe and well.
Ron
The stress Trump heaps on me is worse than the Covid19 stress! I, too, am afraid for our country.
Glad that you and Bill are surviving...But I want more than that for both of you...I want you to be happy and thriving...The political climate is so disheartening...It pains me to see/hear more of the same....And the recent RNC on the White House grounds is a slap in the face...And yet again we do not have one Republican doing anything about it...There is no shame in their game...I guess this is what bothers me the most...We have folks-most Republicans-not taking this man to the task...As long they get their tax breaks and power it is all right by them...We have processes in place to combat this in our democracy but the Republicans heart is not willing...Be well....Stay safe...
taking care of Mr. Bill is the priority. Meanwhile we leave the porch light on for you.
Hope to see you back here soon, Ron.
Ron, We have not heard from you since August 26th. I am sure that more people than just I are worried about you and having to look after Bill. Just a word will do. Roderick
Mmmm right , your last post was from August 26th , almost a mounth ago ...
" Doing fine " is NOT what comes across when you know your usual post history .
Hope you can share it here , and say what is truly bothering you these weeks ?
Please do , but only if you can . Do not think for one second nobody cares . F
Practical Parsimony (Linda),
I am very concerned for our country. Trump and his enablers and his cult followers will not accept a defeat at the election which is less than sixty days away. I am convinced there are more votes for Biden than Trump but Trump and his enablers will not accept defeat, even in the Electoral College. The question is, do we have any patriots left in Congress, other than Mitt Romney to prevent out country being taken over by the Trump criminal syndicate..
Ron
VRC-DoYOu!,
Everything you said in your comment is exactly my take on the current situation. What is so disheartening is the Republicans in Congress who enable Trump. I can understand his cult followers, they live in the Fox bubble and believe anything Trump says. But the Republican Congressional enablers know better. Remember all their names including the Susan "I'm troubled" Collins, Rob Portman, Ben Sasse, Pat Toomey, et all - all those Republican senators who were too cowardly enough to confront the criminal that occupies the White House. They know it and yet their priority is keeping their power. They have failed in their oath to the Constitution. And what is really unforgivable is the monumental catastrophic failure in leadership from Trump in confronting the COVID pandemic. Unforgivable!
Ron
Ur-Spo,
Thank you for your kind and concerned words Dr. Spo. You're a good man (Charlie Brown).
Ron
Ivy Green,
I'm coming back!
Ron
Read Mary Trump's book.
Nice meeting you,Ron
Good morning here
Hiiii very nice article just woow please visit here
Volaris Reservation
Flights to orlando florida
Flight tickets to orlando florida
Round trip flights to orlando florida
Post a Comment