Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labor Day Weekend
Photo of the back of my home here in southern Delaware taken at 1:26 PM today - I may not have access to the boardwalk or a view of the o...
-
First of all, fair warning this is a cryptic post. No names are mentioned in order to protect the innocent (and guilty) and to avoid em...
-
Dr. Spo finally arrived (fashionably) and met his blogger friends at Cubby's VIP suite at the hotel. Anne Marie of Philly, Ja...
-
In college I majored in marketing. I loved that major. Unfortunately I did not pursue a career in marketing. But that doesn't men tha...
9 comments:
Ron, proper restroom etiquette is SO important and I am convinced there is no exaggeration in this film's projection of what may happen its absence. Hilarious and appreciated. Thanks!
That was just beyond funny! Did you know that women do talk in the restroom without dire consequences?
This is not only funny, it's so true! I've never seen it before - so thanks for sharing it and providing me with some much-needed laughs.
(I probably shouldn't mention that I've had some incredibly good times in public restrooms.....)
Ron,
Pretty funny. Has this come from some recent breaching of the etiquette?
Lar
Geo.,
This was a humorous presentation but all so true. There is absolutely restroom etiquette.
Ron
Jon,
This presentation is funny but very true. I hate public restrooms. I must have been spooked when I was a young child in a restroom which is probably the source of my fear. Never had any activity in a public restroom.
Ron
Oh Lar, many "breaches of etiquette" in my past history with public restrooms. Perhaps that why I dislike them so much.
Ron
The post is mainly related to the authentic topic and that’s why I like it very much. No matter you want to go US or UK? KLM Airlines Reservations is also the worthy choice for you to travel goals.
I read the post and it is good for the point of view of readability because it is understandable and thanks for sharing this good post. I always book my flight tickets of UAE from Turkish Airlines Official Site.
Post a Comment