![]() |
| Pat at Ocean View, Delaware yesterday looking out over Rehoboth Bay |
Hey folks! Pat and I are off today for our road trip to Pennsylvania. I'm taking my MacBook Pro laptop with me. I'm going to try and keep up my daily blog postings but I might not be able to posts as many pictures but you know me, I'll sure try.
Well, the sun is out, the hotel reservations are made, we're packed and ready to go!
See you in Pennsylvania!

20 comments:
Safe travels.
Ron and Pat,
Have fun! Hope you enjoy the Latham. Take Pat up South Street after dark when its most fun.
Lar
Have a safe and wonderful excursion. And take plenty of photos.
OH MY GOD!!!! That is an AWESOME picture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Peace <3
Jay
Yes indeed: see you in PA. You can't help but notice me; I am well over four feet.
Ron, you and Pat have a great trip! Looking forward to reading about your trip. Happy Birthday! Susan
Thank you Bob. We are having a fabulous time. Don't have much time for blogging though.
Ron
Lar,
We're in the Latham now and we love it! We just got back from South Street. Pat just cleaned the dog doo off of our sandals. Philly has changed a lot since I last lived here in the 80's. Very vibrant at night.
Ron
Thanks Jon. Probably won't have much time to blog (if any) but we are taking plenty of photos. I'll catch up when we return to Delaware on Sunday.
Ron
Jay,
That's Pat at Delaware Bay.
Ron
Dr. Spo,
You stand out in any crowd. We will recognize you for sure.
Ron
Thank you Susan. We're having a great time. Everything is falling into place.
Ron
Happy birthday! And have a great trip
Happy Birthday Ron!!! Hope you are having the time of your life!
Cindy from Sonoma
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Hope it's a great one!!!
Have a great trip, too!
Peace <3
Jay
Have a great Birthday Ron!
Sounds like the Birthday Boy is kicking up his heels a bit! Wish you many more. Pat keep him out of trouble if you can.
Stuart in FL
Thank you Denise. I had a superfluous birthday bash!
Ron
Stuart,
Best birthday celebration ever. Who says old guys can't have fun?
Ron
Thank you Jim. I had a wonderful time. Back now and trying to adjust to "normal" life.
Ron
Post a Comment