Hey folks, a new feature here. The "Saturday Funny."
My friend Don sent me this (along with some other great photos which I will not post because I don't want to offend anybody.
However, I think most will appreciate the sentiment this photo represents:
Have a great day (and I hope none of you run into this cat!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Random Thought On A Rainy September Sunday
This morning I woke up to the usual rain and humidity we've been having here at Casa Tipton-Kelly for the last few months of summer. N...
-
First of all, fair warning this is a cryptic post. No names are mentioned in order to protect the innocent (and guilty) and to avoid em...
-
Dr. Spo finally arrived (fashionably) and met his blogger friends at Cubby's VIP suite at the hotel. Anne Marie of Philly, Ja...
-
In college I majored in marketing. I loved that major. Unfortunately I did not pursue a career in marketing. But that doesn't men tha...

4 comments:
bwhahahahaha! love the banner roses! have a great day!
Ron, I sent you a private message on Facebook.
I love the picture of the cat. His smirk reminds me of someone.
Anne Marie,
Those are knockout roses. We have a dozen large bushes around our backyard. They smell heavenly!
Ron
Ndebele,
I don't go on Facebook much lately because of all the changes. I'll check out your message.
Ron
Post a Comment