1) Mariah Carey – what is it with this woman anyway? Who buys her records? Who likes her? She is such a self centered, selfish, boring diva it is beyond me who supports this fat pig.
2) Jo Lo – same as above. I do not understand their “talent” or who buys their records? My mind is boggled every time I see her fat ass and all the “oohs and ahhhs.” This is attractive? No, this is a fat assed, no talent, selfish woman.
3) Computer viruses – who are these people who get their pleasure from disrupting and destroying computer user’s hard drives? What drives these people? And why do they all end up as “security specialists” working for big bucks for companies to prevent further virus spreads. These people should be used for target practice.
4) Political parties – when is the American public going to recognize that both political parties are bought and paid for by corporate and special interests and don’t have an interest or incentive to work for the good of the average voter?
5) Litterers – what kind of person throws trash out the window of their vehicle with no thought as to what will happen to that trash? What goes through their head when they toss that beer can out the window? Why don’t local governments enact a return policy on beer and soda cans? That would stop the litter. Oh, I forgot. All government, including local, are bought and owned by corporate and special interests.
6) Litter pickup volunteer teams – these are the true unsung heroes of our local communities. They take time out of their personal time to pick up the roadside litter that the thoughtless individuals I mentioned in No. 5 leave behind. Two kinds of people in the world. Those who litter and those who care enough to pick up the litter.
7) Turn signals – oh I could go on with many, many rants here but one I will highlight. Why most vehicle drivers don’t use their turn signal when driving or, when they do, they turn the signal on just as they turn? Are they really that lazy that they don’t want to take two separate motions of their hands?
8) Spaying and neutering dogs and cats – more true unsung heroes of our local communities. These people often spend their own money to insure that more unwanted cats and dogs are not born just to be put to sleep because no one wants them.
9) Commercials on cable TV – did I get it wrong but wasn’t pay TV supposed to be commercial free? I don’t even have commercial TV now (I have satellite TV which doesn’t offer local and network commercial channels) but I might as well with all the commercials I have to endure on CNN and MSNBC as well as all the other cable channels. This was another classic bait and switch pulled on the American public.
10) Bank and credit card charges – when did it happen that banks went from making money by loaning money out to people and small businesses to now where they make money by usury interest rates on credit cards, tricks and traps to generate fees on your bank and credit cards accounts, and gambling on hedge funds and other to complicated to understand market money mechanizations? Oh, I forget. Banks and credit card companies own our politicians.
These are just a few of my thoughts today. I have many more which I will post in the future. I just had to get some of them off of my chest this morning.
Again, I always have to put my complaints into perspective. I could be trapped under a slab of concrete after an earthquake. Everything is relative
How did David Gregory end up with his own show on MSNBC? A more vacuous transparent person I have yet to see. Is this the best they could do to replace Tim Russert on “Meet the Press?” Howdy Doody time indeed.