Sunday, June 01, 2008

Alive Again!




I'm alive! I'm alive! Or a similar variation on the old Dr. Frankenstein shout of joy when he discovered that a gigantus bolt of lightening brought alive his monster. "It's alive! It's alive!" I can now upload my pictures. Thank you Jesus! There, I managed to get Frankenstein and Jesus in the same sentence. Am I excited or what? Yep! I'm excited.

2 comments:

HAPPY IN NEVADA said...

Super last 2 entries; great news, and written so cleverly.

LOVE THE LATEST MUSICAL ADDITION - FITS PERFECTLY.

Diane

Ron said...

Diane,

Thank you Diane. I always value and appreciate your comments. Your generorsity and kindness to me has made this blog possible. You're an angel.

Labor Day Weekend

  Photo of the back of my home here in southern Delaware taken at 1:26 PM today -  I may not have access to the boardwalk or a view of the o...