Friday, July 31, 2026

Cousins



Danny Hart and me - 2010 Lewes, DE

 Oh how the years fly by! 

One of my many cousins paid me a surprise visit at the hotel in Lewes where I worked in 2010. 

He is the son of my cousin Sandy Hadfield Hart. She is my Mother's first cousin. Her father and my Mother's father (my maternal grandfather) were brothers.

Just this past week I've gotten back into updating my family tree on Ancestry.com. I love doing that. Of course I'll never catch up with all the information I still have to post. I hope some family member can take over when I leave this earth. If not, oh well. I enjoyed keeping the records.

Me and cousin Sandy Hadfield Hart 2009 (Danny's mother)



3 comments:

"Tommy" said...

Ron, that is really neat. My sister, who is now retired, does a lot of work on our family. She is delving back into my grandfather's past. I have always admired your photographs of family and friends; what a wonderful gift to leave behind. You will be able to finish this project for a long time to come.

Ron said...

Tommy,
This is one hobby that I never tire of doing. I love it!
Ron

Ur-spo said...

you always did a great job keeping in touch with the relations.

Random Thought On A Rainy September Sunday

  This morning I woke up to the usual rain and humidity we've been having here at Casa Tipton-Kelly for the last few months of summer. N...