Monday, February 24, 2025

Pat and Ron in Glenn's Hot Tub


 Hey folks! I'm back home and I am exhausted!

I arrived home last night about eight PM after getting up at 3:30 AM yesterday morning to catch my 6:04 AM flight out of Palm Springs. 

What an eventful two weeks! 

So much to write about. 

But right now I have to recover. 

I almost didn't make it through the Dallas-Fort Worth airport yesterday for my connecting flight. 

One thing is for sure, if I ever do take any more flights, I will have to have someone with me. I cannot manage alone. 

I cannot.

But other than my physical limitations that this trip brought to my attention so graphically, I had a wonderful trip. 

Again, so much to write about and I will share all with you, my faithful blog followers.

7 comments:

VRCooper said...

Welcome Home Honey!!

Can't wait to hear the stories and see the pictures.

Rest up!!

The world is still spinning BARELY!!

Ivy Green said...

❤️

Ur-spo said...

Delightful to see you!

Ron said...

Vic,
I didn't watch any news while I was in California but I did read headlines on my iPhone News app and I see where Trump and Musk continue in their attempt to destroy everything our country has built up over the last two hundred and fifty years. They will not succeed of course. I'm back watching the news. There will eventually be an uprising from the people. It will happen because there is no way the majority of this country will let Trump stay in office for four years of this corruption and chaos.
Ron

Ron said...

Thank you Ivy. You are so sweet.
Ron

Ron said...

Delightful to see you too Spo!
Ron

Ron said...

Anonymous,
I don't plan on ever traveling by air again but if I did I think I will seriously consider using the wheelchair service. I never thought I would but like my former classmate and good friend Stuart who recently underwent hip replacement surgery, and is now using a walker, I will. I just can't manage anymore like I did when I was younger.
Thank you,
Ron

Random Thought On A Rainy September Sunday

  This morning I woke up to the usual rain and humidity we've been having here at Casa Tipton-Kelly for the last few months of summer. N...