Saturday, February 08, 2025

Hiatus

 



Signing off now folks for a few weeks. Regular followers of this blog know why.

I'm packed and ready to go. Just missing the next snow storm. 

By the way, my new furnace is working great!

6 comments:

Ur-spo said...

see you soon!

wcs said...

Bon voyage! Relax! Have fun! :)

ItsyBitsy Living said...

Have a great trip....looking forward to pictures..

Ron said...

Catching up on my comments, finally! As you know, I saw you and Doug. Fabulous reunion!

Ron said...

Hi Walt!
I'm back and had a fabulous time. Probably my last trip though which is sad. What a way to end though.
Ron

Ron said...

ItsBitsy Living,
Oh do I have pictures and videos! I will be sharing. Be forewarned though, there are some pictures and videos of me in a bathing suit. Just remember I'm no longer 37 years old. That body is gone!
Ron

Random Thought On A Rainy September Sunday

  This morning I woke up to the usual rain and humidity we've been having here at Casa Tipton-Kelly for the last few months of summer. N...