I've wasted too much of my life trying to please everybody. This is my new mantra. Better late than never. Especially now that I've lost so many of my family (my brother especially who is totally MAGA) and others who I once considered my friends. I cannot abide our ignorance and hate in supporting Donald Trump for president. I am done with you.
In a few weeks I'll be eighty-three years old. In the pat eighty or so years I have discovered that people you let into your life will either respect you and your views or they will not. If they do not, then do not waste one more second of your precious time on them. Nothing I would or could ever say will convince them otherwise because they are lost in the cult. I will live the rest of my life with those who respect me. I don't have any more time to waste on these people who do not respect me.

7 comments:
Yes, ageing certainly does make one more frequently ask oneself "What's the point?" With less and less time to waste it reveals what our attitude should have been when we were all those decades younger.
So right Ray!
I am Victor R. Cooper and I approve this message!!
Have a great evening. I know it will be when you wake up from your nap. Have a great weekend. Get some sun!!
Or maybe you don’t respect their views because of your TDS. It’s so sad how you have changed.
Melissa
Vic,
Thank you!!
Ron
Trump is a traitor to this country. He is a convicted felon. He is a serial liar. He is an adducted rapist. Trump is an admitted fascist who openly admires Hitler. Gee Melissa, what's not to like about Trump?
Deplorables are ignorable of the truth of you. Your truth means everyone's individuality matters. Anyone denying it is a liar. Vote blue and endorse the truth of you. I am shocked that the polls are so close. We can not survive denying the rights of individuals who have a right to exist! Vote Blue!
Post a Comment