One day left in 2020. What a year huh folks?
Interesting I didn't get any comments on my "Satan Meets 2020" previous blog post. I for one thought it was hilarious. But they I have a weird sense of humor. Great Satan though, some horns.
All is well here at Casa Tipton-Kelly. Neither Bill or I have the COVID virus. We're pretty well isolated except for our neighbor who visits us occasionally for a short period of time. He never wears a mask (he's a Trumper). I like him and he's a great neighbor but both Bill and I do keep our distance when he visits us. I was especially worried this past week because he had his extended family visit him for the Christmas holidays, nary a mask in sight. Which just goes to show you that sometimes good people make bad decisions. It's one thing not to want to be inconvenienced with wearing a mask but to put others at risk because of your "I got my freedoms" attitude is quite another thing.
Trump continues to refuse to admit he LOST the election. Just today Senator Josh Hawley of Missouri said he will contest the Electoral College certification that the U.S. Senate will hold January 6th. Hawley thinks he's a viable candidate for the U.S. presidency in 2024. What this stupid fuck doesn't realize is that he has revealed himself to be a traitor to democracy by his selfish and sycophancy to Dear Leader, Donald J. Trump. Just think folks, only twenty-three days left until Trump is finally gone and assigned to the dustbin of history along with other colossal LOSERS. Trump joins that exclusive presidential club of one term presidents George H. W. Bush, Jimmy Carter and Herbert Hoover. All LOSERS! At least Jimmy Carter renewed himself and his reputation with his Habitat for Humanity volunteerism. Donald Trump will go down in history as the biggest loser ever, a fitting epitaph for this truly evil person. Trump has gotten away his whole life cheating and breaking laws. That's about to end once he leaves office January 20th, 2021. No one is above the law. Trump is nothing but a cheap criminal and his time is coming. Get a new hero Trumpers, Donald's going to be busy with his court cases.
I've officially cancelled my February trip to Palm Springs. Still waiting for my refund. This makes three plane trips (received credit) and three trips (hotels) cancelled this year. I don't think I'll be able to renew my trips with Pat until this coming fall, when I usually visit Pat in Hamilton, Ontario. I miss our trips but I stay in touch with Pat several times a day via FaceTime.
Tomorrow, New Year's Eve, I work at the hotel. I'll be home in time to bring in the New Year with Anderson and Andy. See you there!

No comments:
Post a Comment