Friday, October 30, 2020

Four Days To Go!

 



Four long years of waiting have come down to four days of waiting to end our great national nightmare, the end of the Trump corruption of America.

If you haven't already voted, vote now. 

Vote in person or if you have a mail in ballot, take that ballot to an authorized drop off box. 

DO NOT TRUST THE POST OFFICE because Trump has corrupted the Post Office with the appointment of his political lackey Louis DeJoy.

Four very long years of the greatest danger our country has ever been in.  I was going to say "in my lifetime" but actually the history of our country.

Trump and his Republican enablers and his racist cult followers (yes, they are all racists, let's not tiptoe around that obvious provable fact) in four years have almost destroyed what American stands for.

Their rampant corruption and racism has left a stench across our country that will take years to repair.

Trump has damaged relations with our allies that hopefully can be repaired when Joe Biden is elected president. 

And worst, Donald Trump through his catastrophic failure of leadership in managing the COVID pandemic was resulted in the deaths of over 230,000 Americans. The blame lies at the door of Donald Trump and his Republican enablers. I don't blame his cult followers as much as I blame his Republican enablers because they knew better. They know and we know who they are and we will never forget them and their failure to fulfill their Constitutional oath of office to protect us. They have all failed and now we will hold them responsible for their cowardice and failure. 

VOTE!

9 comments:

Cheryl said...

I can't wait for this nightmare to be over. I haven't had a good night's sleep in four years.

Here in NY they do allow early voting and absentee ballots. But, the husband did not want to use an absentee ballot and every time we tried to vote early this past week, the line has been too long and both of us have issues with standing too long.
So, the decision has been made, that since we are both night owls..we plan to stay up Monday night and hit the polls at 6 am. We live in a small town so this should be in and out.
I have voted since 1972 and I really don't want to miss this one...it's a biggie! The crazy orange bugger has got to go!

Practical Parsimony said...

Now, Republicans want all absentee ballots to be signature verified, one at a time! They are targetting Democratic strongholds to try to remove votes for Biden. Good post!

Anonymous said...

Yes by all means vote for the man who helped his meth-head son and brother use his position as VP to make money for the Biden Family. Not unlike The Clinton Foundation that took in hundreds of millions of dollars and now takes in $0.

As for calling all voting for President Trump racists please continue that is changing peoples minds and they are voting red.

Melissa

Anonymous said...

HAPPY HALLOWEEN.

Ur-spo said...

I came by to wish you Happy Hallowe'en !

Anonymous said...

Hey Ron!! Happy Halloween!!

I have been thinking about the mess that is going on her our world. Yes, we have to VOTE! It is imperative. Some are voting again for this clown. Step back for a moment and take in the world view. Here is a president that is doing everything in his power to cheat, subvert the election AGAIN!! Is this what our country stands for? Here we have a president that is ignoring COVID-19. We are turning the corner he says. It will go away he says. I had it and now I am immune he says. Don't wear a mask, it's not manly he says. And don't forget Heros Act 2.0 is not going to pass because we have all of the presidents enablers are propping him up. But I will be damned we can push a Supreme Court Justice through in record time AND take a week or so off after the fact and we STILL have folks on the brink. And you want to vote for this man AGAIN. Please, sit the hell down. They are just as bad as him. It takes real talent to be a president for ALL the people. It takes integrity to lift up the least of us. Not everything is transactional. VOTE!! DAMN IT VOTE!!

Ron said...

Mike of Studio City,
How in the hell are you and Glenn? Good to hear from you again. Looks like Joe Biden will be out next president. Good news! Bad news, Moscow Mitch got re-elected and it looks like he will continue to be in control of the Senate. Oh well, at least we got rid of Trump.
Ron

Ron said...

Ur-spo,
Happy Halloween to you too! Halloween went bye here with barely a whimper. Sad. Will be glad when this whole COVID thing is over.
Ron

Ron said...

VRC-Do You!
It looks like Trump will soon be history. But we all know he's not going without a fight behind those new high walls he's had erected around the White House. I couldn't sleep last night not knowing the results and I'm not watching the TV coverage. Instead I check my Twitter account. Maybe I'll sneak a little of MSNBC watching in tonight now that it seems like Biden is on his way to 270 Electoral College votes even without Pennsylvania. Unfortunately , this wasn't a Blue Wave. But I am vastly relieved that Biden has won. Now for the healing.
Ron

Random Thought On A Rainy September Sunday

  This morning I woke up to the usual rain and humidity we've been having here at Casa Tipton-Kelly for the last few months of summer. N...