![]() |
| Me, December 24, 1974 |
Hey folks, this week's Throwback Thursday is forty long years ago when I was young and pretty. It's December 24th, 1974 at our town house in center city Philly. I'm posing in front of my stash of Christmas cards. I've been a big Christmas card sender since I was about twelve years old. Still doing it folks but I'm thinking of drastically cutting back my card sending this year.
![]() |
| Me, forty years later this morning at the Atlantic Cellular Phone store in Rehoboth Beach getting my new iPhone 6 set up. Lot of living in these past forty years! |


3 comments:
That throwback picture is adorable. I totally would have fallen for you.
Anonymous,
Time goes by so fast. Hard to believe that picture was taken forty years ago. I often think "What did I do with that forty years?"
Ron
I like 'then' and 'now' photos. you always look your best when you smile.
Post a Comment