Monday, November 07, 2016

Want a Reason to Vote?


Trump's proposed cabinet choices 

Want a good reason to vote for Hillary Clinton tomorrow?  Check out Donald Trump's proposed cabinet choices!  If this doesn't scare the bejesus out of you, nothing will.

Go vote!

I feel like a kid the on Christmas Eve.  Full of excitement of expectations of a positive result from this presidential election.

I go to work today.  Tomorrow I will get up early and go down to Henlopen High School to register my vote for a straight Democratic ticket.  Note I didn't say "Democrat" ticket but DEMOCRATIC ticket.

Then (barring any jarring surprises) Hillary Clinton will elected president and Donald Trump will be forever branded for the loser that he is.  

2 comments:

  1. Will be thinking of you and your fellow Americans - at least the sensible ones - over the next 48 hours or so, Ron.
    Can't think of another election in another country at any other time that's caused my losing so much sleep. It's even invaded my dreams, so God only knows how you're feeling! May this all soon be put behind you, with a contented smile on your face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:43 PM

    Dump the Trump.
    Thank you, my fellow Americans.
    Now, you've made America, really Great Again!

    Ms. Clinton, thank you for restoring the beauty of sleep in my life.
    Now, I may sleep well, without any nightmares about the next act of disturbance from Mr. Trump, the bully.

    I had nightmares due to the fear that Mr.Trump's bullying agenda might become global.

    For everyone who voted for Trump, I hope President Clinton provides you with the common sense she's gained from a lifetime of public service.

    ReplyDelete