Monday, October 31, 2016

That Time of Year Again - Philadelphia Visit!

View of Walnut Street, Philadelphia from our aerie at the Latham Hotel

This time next week I will be preparing for my annual birthday visit to Philadelphia. 

For many years I worked and lived in Philadelphia.  They were some of the best years of my life. Come to think of it, wherever I've been has been the best years of my life, including now.

Three years ago I decided to visit my former hometown on my birthday and stay at an expensive hotel.  A hotel that I used to pass on my way to work every day.  

My Canadian BF Pat came down from Toronto to help me celebrate my birthday.  Even Dr. Spo from Phoenix Arizona, who was in town for a seminar, dropped by the hotel with three of his friends to help me celebrate my birthday.  They even took me out to dinner.  Thanks guys!


Look at these gorgeous men in my hotel room! Only one got to stay overnight.  
For most of my life I have put off taking trips, always vowing to take those trips in the future.  Well folks, the future is here now and I'm taking that trip to one of my favorite cities next week.  

Philadelphia here I come!


1 comment:

  1. Left, right, up, down - not always that easy when you're operating the camera.
    Philly looks wintry - and it's still only October! - at least it was when you took the video.
    Good to see ol' faces together, with some not quite as old as some of us.
    .........and all achieved without a whiff of politics!

    ReplyDelete