Did you watch the debate last night? I did.
It was embarrassing wasn't it? Did you ever in your life think you would see anything like that? I didn't.
Put aside who "won" the debate. The Trump supporters will say Trump won. The Hillary supporters will say Hillary won. However, here are some of the indelible images I will take away from the debate:
- Donald Trump threatened to jail Hillary Clinton if he is elected president.
- Donald Trump placed four women accusers of Bill Clinton in the audience. Note: Bill Clinton isn't running for president.
- Donald Trump lurked behind Hillary Clinton most of the night during the debate thus creating an image of the Lurking Stalker.
- Donald Trump claimed that his bragging about grabbing any woman's genitals because he's a "star" was just "locker room talk."
Here is my takeaway from the debate last night:
- Donald Trump reinvigorated his base
- Donald Trump didn't gain any additional women voters
- Donald Trump cemented his reputation as a braggart and a bully
- Donald Trump is totally unfit to be president of the United States
Now this is the part where I'm supposed to say "Hillary isn't perfect but she is the only alternative." Well, I'm not going to say that. What I am going to say is:
"Hillary Clinton is the MOST qualified individual EVER to run for president of the United States."
So fasten your seat belts folks. Donald Trump knows that he has lost the presidential race, and to a woman.
Donald Trump is a tired, old and overweight old man. And he is ANGRY. He's losing. And to a WOMAN.
As depressing as it was to watch last night's debate at least there was one good thing to come out of it. Now we know that his repulsive monster will never be president of the United States.