Thursday, October 01, 2015

Dental Visit



Continuing with my spate of medical appointments, this morning I visited my dentist.

More good news!  I got a clean bill of health.  

These days I brush after every meal.

I floss my teeth every night before I go to bed.

I also swish  an anti-cavity fluoride mouthwash in my mouth before I go to bed every night. 

I need some good news after the big disappointment yesterday of finding out that Pope Francis had a private meeting with that vile woman, Kim Davis, the Kentucky marriage license clerk and self imposed martyr.  Both of them are religious hypocrites.  The Pope for keeping the meeting private until he left the U.S. and Davis and her lawyers for using the Pope for their own opportunistic ends.  I cannot emphasize enough how disappointed I am in Pope Francis for letting himself be used like this.  But then maybe he knew all along he was being used.  I will say no more on this subject (for now anyway).

I have several more medical appointments coming up then I have clear sailing until the next spate of visits to doctors.  I remember teasing my Mother about all her appointments with doctors, saying  her life seem to revolve around her medical appointments.  Well, here I am folks, in the same place. Karma is a bitch isn't it?

Well, at least I got more good news.

Now to get ready for work on this rainy day as Hurricane Joaquin roars up the East coast. 






2 comments:

  1. most sensible to floss every day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dr. Spo,
      Not my most popular post by far since yours is the only comment. Too much random thinking on my part plus a bit of hubris that anything I write my followers will find of interest. But yes, it is important to floss every day.
      Ron

      Delete