Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Leg Injury Update - Again!



Hey folks!   I'm making great progress at physical therapy for my injured leg.  Check out this video that I asked my physical therapist to make this morning.  This was my first day on this contraption (I forget the name) which will exercise my newly attached quadricep muscles in my injured left leg.  

I feel and tore my quadricep muscles in my left leg way back on February 18th of this year (a day which will be forever embedded in my memory bank).  Folks, it's been a long haul but after my workout this morning, I actually believe I am on the road to normalcy and will be walking and talking in time for my visit from Pat in two weeks and then back to work.  

Can you believe it?  

Wonderful!!!!!

8 comments:

  1. Ron - you look pretty dapper in that exercise machine. In fact, that facility might consider using you for an ad. Wow - no more brace. Maybe this detour in you life will be embedded in your memory but that's just what it soon will be - a distant memory.

    Pat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pat,
      This whole leg injury has been another life learning experience for me, for the good.
      Ron

      Delete
  2. Hey - no leg brace, and you're bending your knees with a smile. That is definitely progress. There's no doubt that you'll be ready to paint the town by the time Pat arrives.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jon,
      Oh I don't know if I'll be able to "paint the town" by the time Pat arrives but I will definitely be able to get in and out of the car instead of being loaded in the back seat like an invalid.
      Ron

      Delete
  3. And more progress! How great is that? When you get done, you can join a rowing team!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jay,
      That machine was fun. I look forward to more workouts on it.
      Ron

      Delete
  4. Ron, So happy you are making such great progress. You will be ready for Pats visit!

    Cindy from Sonoma

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful yes indeed.

    ReplyDelete