Thursday, May 28, 2015

Having Way Too Much Fun

Me, Lar and Pat back from our annual Old Time Photo shoot


Short post today folks.  Maybe my shortest post since I began blogging in 2005 (has it been ten years already)?

Pat continues his visit to Delaware.  Two more days and he boards his overnight bus trip back to his home in Toronto.  In the meantime we're having a fabulous time.

Yesterday was Old Time Photo Day with our friend Larry.  

Can't post more today because we're about to take off our today's adventures.  

Hopefully I'll be able to post more tomorrow (but I doubt it).  If not, I'll catch up next week.  Loads of photos and videos (534 so far).  

Hope you're all having wonderful time too!


8 comments:

  1. You really, really needed this! So glad to hear you're having a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun fun fun! YAY!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jay,
      Grab those moments of joy.
      Ron

      Delete
  3. Have fun while the sun shines

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. David,
      Yes indeed. All too soon it's all over. When I go I don't want any regrets.
      Ron

      Delete
  4. Thought Pat had already returned homewards. I see we'll have to set aside time next week to peruse the snaps of your current happy times. Let's hope some of your euphoria rubs off onto us. (Don't mean to sound a grouch. It's only 'cos I'm insanely jealous!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ray,
      Pat's at the Wilmington bus station now awaiting his 7:20 PM bus trip return (22 hours) to Toronto. Another fabulous adventure comes to an end.
      Ron

      Delete