Saturday, December 13, 2014

Google Maps Surprise




The other day I went into Google maps to show a hotel guest how easy it was to zoom in on their home.  Guess what I found?  Check it out for yourself.  Look at who is in the garage of my home . . . . me!  Is there no privacy left at all?

I'm kidding.  I'm not one of those paranoid schizos who gets all bent out of shape every time I appear in a photo.  Of course I don't want my Social Security number splashed all over the Internet nor my kinky peccadilloes (get your mind out of the gutter now).  But I was just a bit flattered that I made it to Google Maps. Hey, maybe I'll finally be a star.  Long time coming but what the hey?  Better late than never.

7 comments:

  1. But you are already famous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would like to think so Nadege. Pat and I will be in Los Angeles in less than a month. We both are expecting to e discovered.

      Delete
  2. LOL! That was a Hollywood scout team in disguise. Are you ready to see your star on the Walk of Fame? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh am I ever ready Walt. I've been waiting a long time to be discovered and to enjoy my long delayed fame and fortune. I'm ready!

      Delete
  3. You better get Bill to put up more monitors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bill has been talking about it.

      Delete
    2. Don't forget the bear traps and falling nets!

      Delete