Thursday, October 23, 2014

Throwback Thursday December 24, 1974


Me, December 24, 1974

Hey folks, this week's Throwback Thursday is forty long years ago when I was young and pretty. It's December 24th, 1974 at our town house in center city Philly.  I'm posing in front of my stash of Christmas cards.  I've been a big Christmas card sender since I was about twelve years old.  Still doing it folks but I'm thinking of drastically cutting back my card sending this year.

Me, forty years later  this morning at the Atlantic Cellular Phone store in Rehoboth Beach getting my new iPhone 6 set up. Lot of living in these past forty years!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:24 PM

    That throwback picture is adorable. I totally would have fallen for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous,
      Time goes by so fast. Hard to believe that picture was taken forty years ago. I often think "What did I do with that forty years?"
      Ron

      Delete
  2. I like 'then' and 'now' photos. you always look your best when you smile.

    ReplyDelete