Friday, October 24, 2014

The Best Commercial . . . Ever (so far)

Folks, this has to be the best commercial ever. Or at least so far.  Most commercials are annoying or just plain stupid.  But I have to say this one is inspired.  I LOVE IT!

Every time I watch it and literally LAUGH OUT LOUD.  Especially when the girl says "Why don't we just get in the running car?" and the guy says "Are you crazy? Let's hide behind the chainsaws."  

You know me how I like to puncture pomposity and stupidity.  This commercial, which runs just a little over a minute, totally skewers all those dumb ass, money making teen slasher movies.  I LOVE IT!


3 comments:

  1. I like it too, Ron. I don't watch teen-slasher flicks because they lower what's left of my IQ, but this clip brought a smile. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It hits the target, Ron. Only a fool wouldn't see the humour in it - though, heaven knows, there are enough of those around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you, Ron! After the initial fun of the gecko ran out (about 3 commercials into the campaign), there's been nothing really good until this one.

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete