Friday, July 11, 2014

Understanding a Scorpio Man




My good friend and fabulous world renown fellow blogger Dr. Spo sent me this link via e-mail a few days ago.  He then asked a simple question:

"Is this 'you'?"  

Guilty as charged, especially with the "demanding, compulsive, know-it-all, overcritical."  Also, I am very lustful.  Thank goodness not too many people turn me on but if you do, watch out.


Ummmmm…..yes.  Well, about 95% yes.  I do admit I an genetically unable to forgive or forget a slight.  Even after I go to my grave I am convinced I will still have all the slights in my lifetime catalogued in my brain for easy access, just waiting for the time when I can "repay."  This isn't one of my characteristics that I am proud of but there it is.  If  you want to be my friend (for life), don't slight me or…..take me for granted.  But then if I mean nothing to you, c'est la vie.  No love lost between either one of us.  Go about your life and I'll go about mine, no love lost (or gained).

How do I love?  Oh baby, with 100% intensity.  Oh yes, I go all the way.  If you get on Ron's Love Train, be prepared for a LOT of attention.  I'll wear you down for sure.  But I am gentle….for sure.




Am I secretive, manipulative, and all those other bad things?  Well…..maybe….sometimes.

All I can really say is that if you have me for a friend.  You're respectful of me, you literally could not have a better friend.  But if you take me for granted, are disrespectful or even worse, try to take advantage of me….you're playing a losing game with this Scorpio.  Oh sure, I've been burned a few time in my callow, inexperienced youth but never again. 

So thank you Dr. Spo for reminding me what a "black and white" personality I really am.  Don't look for too many shades of gray with me folks.




11 comments:

  1. I don't believe in horoscopes, psychics, ghosts, ouija boards… but the stories are always entertaining.
    I am glad you are getting ready for your trip. You seem to have everything under control Mr Scorpio!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nadege,
      Actually I don't believe in horoscopes either but they are fun to read. What I really don't believe in are the daily horoscopes. But they are entertaining to some. However, I never do forget a slight but then I think most people are that way, not just Scorpios.
      Ron

      Delete
  2. can we see proof of these statements FOR SCIENCE?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anne Marie,
      No proof, all conjecture.
      Ron

      Delete
  3. Both seem to fit me pretty well, too, being an October baby. You can add LOUD. And I admit there might be a streak of "secretive, manipulative" and maybe even some other bad things! I'm not perfect, just ideal!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jay,
      I don't really believe in horoscopes but I think they're fun to read. Most of the traits can be attributed to anybody for sure.
      Ron

      Delete
  4. I've never met a Scorpio who I didn't like, and you've listed some of the reasons here.
    A Leo was the love of my life - - the most perfect relationship ever.
    I almost killed a Virgo once. That son-of-a-bitch was the worst relationship I ever had (ironically, my father was also a Virgo and we almost killed each other, too).
    I'm a Sagittarius. I won't elaborate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jon,
      Not all those Scorpio attributes apply to me but the one about never forgetting a slight? Oh yes. But I don't do revenge…..now. I've done it in the past but that just comes back to bite you in the ass and is a waste of my time an energy. If there is someone I don't like or who has done me wrong, they usually do themselves in, they don't need my help. One thing is definitely true, I have never been compatible with Aries. Not coincidentally both my father and brother (both named Isaac) are Aries. Sometimes when I find I'm definitely not compatible with someone I'll ask them their astrological sign and invariably they will say "Aries." Not a confidence? However, I do get along well with most other astrological signs including Pisces, Cancer, Libra, Capricorn and yes, Sagittarius. Other Scorpios? Sometimes and sometimes not. There is usually no "in between" with my sign in others who have the same sign. I either really like them (understand them) or I dislike them (don't trust them because I know what they're up to). Astrological signs, always interesting.
      Ron

      Delete
  5. If this really was you, Ron, I can only admire Bill for not running for cover.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ray,
      Some of "it"is me but not all. I don't go for revenge. Maybe I used to in yearly life but I found it was just a waste of my time, didn't do any good and usually ended up biting me in the ass. But I will agree with you that sometimes Bill says he wants to "run for cover." :)

      Ron

      Delete
  6. I'm glad you found it (jolly good) fun! I thought her 'Cancer men' spot-on, at least for me!

    ReplyDelete