Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Secret Video Recording



Once of twice a year my friend and former co-workers from my Previous Life Tom J. visits Casa Tipton-Kelly. Bill has always been fascinated by Tom's exuberant hand action when he talks.  So on this day Bill thought he was secretly recording a video of Tom but I think Tom was wise to Bill. Thus this video which records me discussing my funeral arrangements and look who has all the hand action, ME!  And take a look at how graceful my hand actions are.  No wonder I always threw a football like a girl.


What am I doing here?  Looks like I have to go to the bathroom.

2 comments:

  1. in regards to your last pix: "shake it don't break it!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anne Marie,
      That's Bill, never could take a good photo or video. I think he does it on purpose.
      Ron

      Delete