Friday, January 10, 2014

Schadendfruede


David Wildstein, New Jersey governor Chris Christie's bud, was in the cross hairs yesterday before a panel of New Jersey legislators yesterday seeking to find the reason for the Ft. Lee/George Washington Bridge traffic jam scandal.  

Wildstein with his lawyer appearing before the New Jersey legislators yesterday

I have to tell you folks folks I'm experiencing schadenfruede (a German word for "pleasure derived from the misfortune of others.")  It's rare than a troll like Wildstein is dragged out from his dank and stinking normal habitat underneath his rock and exposed to all for the parasitic, evil monster that he is at his core.  



Wildstein, whose main objective at his governor appointed job at the Port Authority seems to be to implement paybacks to those who didn't buckle under to the Christie bully and intimidation, pleaded the Fifth.  Anybody surprised?  I'm not.  When these repugnant slime balls get caught, they either claim "I don't recall" as the Master Troll Karl Rove has done on numerous occasions.



This is what really bothers me about cretins like Wildstein and Rove, they collect these massive salaries ($150,000 for Wildstein) and do nothing productive.  They are destructive.  Their only goal is to acquire more power for their masters.  They work behind the scenes, further degrading the American way of life for their own selfish aggrandizement of power and control. 



Thus, when one of these reptilian creatures is caught, I am enjoying seeing them squirm. Alas, my schadenfruede is only temporary because these troglodytes, once the spot light is off of them, always end up with lots of money and a cushy lifestyle while the rest of us (honest and trustworthy and not evil) try to make ends meet while trying to fend off this evil in all aspects of our daily lives. 




I try to avoid posting negative posts like this folks but sometimes my rage needs an outlet.  This is one of those times.  Back to the nice stuff tomorrow…..maybe.  In the meantime, watch your back because there are more "Wildsteins" out there working right now to undermine the good that is done by so many people.





8 comments:

  1. I understand your anger and frustration! Thank you for expressing it so well as you are absolutely right. In the 35 years I have been in this country, America has changed (so has Europe of course), but I am had a point where I am really fed up by greed, arrogance and the people who vote against their own best interest. When will it stop?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nadege,

      One would like to think that those that we elect are there to serve our interest, not their own greed for power. I know this goes on but when you actually see the disregard for the common citizens who have nothing to do with their petty power plays makes me very angry and sad.
      Ron

      Delete
  2. Don't know if folks saw Maddow last night:

    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/01/09/rachel-maddow-chris-christie_n_4572367.html

    This whole state supreme court saga make a lot more sense than the original rationale, IMO.

    And I do wish Jon would share his thoughts about the matter with us!

    (oh, and Christie and the state of NJ *are being sued by 6 Bergen Co. residents.)

    :-)

    -Andy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Andy,
      I watch Rachel Maddow every night. I'm watching her show now. She's going over the recently released documents of how the Port Authority people planned to jam up traffic from Ft. Lee. MSNBC is my main to go station. This story is long from over. Stay tuned.
      Ron

      Delete
  3. looks like an arrogant asshole to me. can't wait to see what happens when the other shoe drops!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anne Marie,
      This story isn't finished by a long shot. Wildstein knows something but he want total immunity to save his ass before he throws Christie under the bus. One would like to think that those that we elect are there to serve us, not to aggrandize their hold of power. I know all this skullduggery has gone on for years but still, I'm surprised that Christie and Wildstein actually did this, putting all those people's lives at risk.
      Ron

      Delete
  4. Anonymous9:33 PM

    Wow, 4 days of traffic for revenge. One thing I know Christie and his party, like to shut down the goverment. Rachal nailed this story with the Oliver tie. Resign or impeachment in order.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous9:38 AM

    The Bully is running in 2014!

    ReplyDelete