Friday, October 11, 2013

Bloggerpalooza 2014

Me and Someone from last year's Bloggerpalooza

Hey folks, only six months to the second annual Bloggerpalooza.  Why it just seems like last month when we all departed from Lewes and the first annual Bloggerpalooza.


Harper's Other Dad whopping it up at last year's Bloggerpalooza

Just to remind everyone of the dates, this year's Blogggerpalooza will be three days: April 10th, 11th and 12th at the Inn at Canal Square in Lewes, Delaware.  We still have rooms available at the hotel at a 20% discount on the rack rate.  You can rent a room at the hotel or another hotel or even stay with friends.  





For those of you who plan to attend who live nearby, Saturday evening from 6 pm to 8 pm we will have a "Meet and Greet" (with surprise gift presentations - lots of fun) at the Parkview Room at the hotel.  The affair will be catered by The Essential Chef of Lewes, DE.



So make sure to mark you calendar now if you plan to attend.  It's never too early!


We have room!!!!


8 comments:

  1. I gotta make my reservations this weekend! new caterer, I see; looks tasty! do you still want todd and I to come down a day early to help you set up/organize, etc.?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Anne Marie, that would be great!

      Delete
  2. I am planning on being in Thursday afternoon. Need to check the work schedule.

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to get through Hallowe'en, KOP, Thanksgiving, Christmas and PV before I can think of this!
    And I need a haircut.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Somebody has a full dance card. We're ready for Bloggerpalooza!

      Ron

      Delete
  4. Ron

    I look forward to meeting the folks that make such great comments on your blog.

    Pat

    ReplyDelete