Sunday, July 28, 2013

Wienermobile

You know folks, I'm surprised no one has brought up the fabulous Oscar Mayer Wienermobile in light of the all the current attention on New York mayoral candidate Anthony Weiner.

OMG!  Anthony!  What were YOU thinking?  

So here is my advice to Anthony: EMBRACE IT!


Anthony Weiner aka "Carlos Danger"

Is there anybody out there who hasn't seen the Wienermobile roll through their town? Well folks, I was one of those lucky few who actually got to see the Wiener....um....mobile in person.  The date was sometime in the Innocent Fifties in the small town of Downingtown, Pennsylvania were I spent my formative pre-adolescent years.  We didn't get much advance notice. In fact we didn't get any advance notice.  

It was summertime and I was out playing in the heat, dirt and grime when all of a sudden I heard "It's the Wienermobile!  It's the Wienermobile!"

I knew immediately what it was.  We all ran towards the commotion and sure enough, there it was IN PERSON....the Wienermobile.  OMG!  SO EXCITING!  Now you might ask "Just what is so exciting about seeing a giant hot dog on wheels?"  Well folks, I guess you just HAD TO BE THERE.

So the question is "Is Anthony going to drop out of the New York City mayoralty race?"  Of course he's not.  In fact, I think Anthony should rent the Wienermobile and campaign in it during his race and just show that darn media that they don't know everything. Anyway, what's a little sexting between friends.....or strangers?  




14 comments:

  1. ew ew ew ew ew! this dude is a disgrace! if I were his wife, I would have dumped him long ago!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anne Marie,

      "Carlos Danger", how can his wife stand him?

      Ron

      Delete
  2. Fact is always more delicious than fiction. We couldn't make these things up. Anthony is the biggest weenie in America. What an appropriate name. And what an ugly face! I sure hope his dick is better looking than his puss.

    I'm not going to mention that this Asshole is a Democrat...... And his faithful wife is standing by her man. The very thought makes me go limp.

    As for the Weinermobile - - it is indeed the PERFECT vehicle for Carlos Danger. Perhaps he could consider living in it.
    I saw the original Weinermobile several times when I was a kid in California.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jon,

      I take it that "Carlos Danger" isn't your type. How about Bob Filnor, the mayor of San Diego? What is it with these guys? Power gone to their head?

      Ron

      Delete
    2. Bob Filnor is even more creepy than the Weiner. And he refuses to resign. Perversion and politicians are synonynous......

      Delete
    3. Jon,

      You have to wonder what Filnor thinks when he looks in the mirror. That man is UGLY!

      Ron

      Delete
  3. Anonymous9:06 PM

    I think Anthony may have a sexual addiction. He's doing things destructive to his career and personal life, and can't seem to stop. These are the earmarks of an addiction.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous,

      Anthony definitely has an addiction. I'm always amazed at how someone who is so disciplined to be somewhat successful in politics is so undisciplined in other personal aspects of their life. I'm the opposite; I don't have the discipline to go into politics but I can certainly control myself from sending nude photos of myself through the Internet.

      Ron

      Delete
  4. I hAVEN'T had time to read blogs in over a week.....
    I haven't ever seen a weinermobile, and I am not at all following This Weiner fellow, other than to think he must be a supreme dimwit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dr. Spo,

      I actually saw a Wienermoble in person. One of the thrills of a lifetime!

      Ron

      Delete
  5. Funny that the wife is staying but the campaign manager is quitting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bob,

      Maybe she loves him. I don't see it but hey, whatever floats your boat.

      Ron

      Delete
  6. I have a great idea....forget running for mayor, this guy should run for Perv....er Pre-sident.
    Put him on a ticket with Eric Holder as the VP and we can print up bumper sticker that say.....wait for it......
    WIENER HOLDER in 2016!

    I like this post because it gave me the opportunity to say WIENER. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. slugmama,

      Now if you're going to say "Weiner" make sure you spell it right. :)

      Ron

      Delete