Saturday, June 01, 2013

Dining Option For Next Bloggerama



Hey folks, I just found the new dining option for next year's Bloggerama, the Tokyo Steakhouse on Route One.  Let's do it!

This video was made a few years ago when I went with my neighbors for dinner at the Tokyo Steakhouse.  Part of the show, in addition to cooking your food to order in front of you, is meat is tossed into your mouth (now get your mind out of the gutter my more "worldly" blogger buddies).  
Notice that all of my neighbors missed The Toss.  Guess who didn't?  You got it!  Moi!  I don't know what that says, either I have a big mouth or I am very experienced.....well, we won't go there will we?

Note:  yes, that is me spitting out a piece of gristle at the end of the video.  Nice touch but so "me."


10 comments:

  1. hibachi steak house! I've been to one of these and they are fun!

    heh heh heh, you said "meat". ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let's do it Anne Marie. I'm all for having hot food thrown at you while you open your mouth like a seal!

      Ron

      Delete
  2. Ron,

    Good grief, I don't think I'd like that. I don't want to watch somebody cook and throw food at me like a trained seal. Ugh, food all over the floor, what a waste! Say, who is sitting next to you. He looks like Larry David.

    Lar

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw Lar, now you ruined my surprise birthday dinner for you! You don't want to have hot pieces of beef thrown at your open mouth?

      Ron

      Delete
  3. Hey, I've been to one of those Benihana style restaurants here....actually I've been 3 times now, as the daughter always picks that place to have her birthday meal.
    Ours also squirts sake into your mouth.....it's hard to keep from swallowing with a mouth full.....now get YOUR mind outta the gutter Ron. lolol

    They are great fun like AM said.....I'm in!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Slugmama,

      That's the second time I've been to one of these types of restaurants. I love it. The food is good too. At least you know how it's handled. And I don't mind having food thrown at me. Geez, people have got to learn how to relax.

      Ron

      Delete
  4. I'm in, except the thrown food. I agree with Larry Meredith!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jay,

      Well, they don't throw the veggies at you, just the hot beef tips.

      Ron

      Delete
  5. Ron you are such as child at heart; just like my 3yo niece who is already counting the days to her birthday in November!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dr. Spo,

      You know me so well. I plead guilty.

      Ron

      Delete