Monday, June 10, 2013

Bloggerrama -2014



Hey guys!  I've been racking my brain for something new, different and exciting to do at the next Bloggerama.  I think I found it.  Check it out!

I can see me, Anne Marie, Jay, Wayne and especially Sassy Bear taking on the bull now.  FUN!  

And Mark will take pictures and we can all relive the fun again.....and again.  

So what do you think?  Can we have a bull run through downtown Lewes?  Now admit wouldn't you like to see this bull take a run down Rehoboth Avenue in the height of the season?  Now that would be an EVENT.

9 comments:

  1. Ron,

    I'm just giggle at the sheer absurdity of this. (The fact that I'm slap-happy today doesn't hurt either.)

    BTW, I started a new blog. It'll be a slightly different format.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sean,

      I would love to see this bull clear Rehoboth Avenue of tourists.

      Ron

      Delete
    2. I meant to type, "I'm just giggling..." Dyslexic fingers.

      Delete
  2. I would not get 1/2 a block before my asthma would take over and have me gasping!

    as for bull, all ya have to do is turn on the tv - plenty of bull there! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anne Marie,

      Could you see Sassy Bear running with a bull after him then catches up with him and hooks a horn in his pants? OMG!

      Ron

      Delete
    2. how about sassybear AND cubby?!?

      Delete
    3. Anne Marie,

      Oh how could I have forgotten Cubby? YES! Sassybear and Cubby running down Pilottown Road with the bull chasing them. I LOVE IT!'

      Ron

      Delete
  3. Dear me!
    No bulls thank you very much.
    But I wouldn't mind some outside festivity.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dr. Spo,


      I was sure you would like the "horn" aspect of the bull, what with your Viking hat and all. Maybe I can have you chase Sassybear and Cubby down Pilottown Road with your Viking hat on, or maybe we can have Anne Marie do it. What say?

      Ron

      Delete