|Maybe next time Bradley, you cutie|
First of all, I was so disappointed that my favorite actor Bradley Cooper didn't win Best Actor. Oh well, Bradley will be around for a long time. I was very pleased that his date to the Oscars was his Mom.
|Seth MacFarland - not funny and won't be back|
Here are some of my biased and unfair Oscar show observations:
|Renee - forget the makeup?|
|Channing Tatum (hottie) and Charlize Theron - great dancers!|
|Paul Rudd and another dud performance - who is this guy?|
|Shirley Bassey knocking it out of the park!|
|I LOVE ADELE!|
- Renee Zellweger - what was with the washed out look?
- Who was that midget woman on the pre show red carpet show? Squeaky voice and annoying.
- Channing Tatum, hottie. Loved the short hair. Refreshing look on a Hollywood actor for a change.
- Paul Rudd - what was he on? Why is he at all the awards shows? Who is he?
- Two Edgar Winter look-a-likes won awards. What is with the woman hair on these behind the scene guys?
|Somebody crawled out from under his rock to accept his Oscar|
- Man, there are some real fugly behind the scene guys and gals.
|Fugly ugly behind the scenes Oscar winner - check out the "do"|
- I LOVED the playoff music - JAWS!
- Still a lot of thanks to the kids from the winners but thank goodness only a few "Harvey Weinstein" thanks.
- Shirley Bassey, at 76 years old, knocked it out of the park with her non-lip synched version of "Goldfinger."
- Catherine Zeta-Jones lip synched her "Chicago" number. Just saying.
- I love Adele but I couldn't hear her. Whoever thought the overproduction of the orchestra and chorus was a good idea should be banned from future Oscar productions.
- I was all right with the Less Miserables singing until I saw Russell Crowe. Russell sings?
- Barbra Streisand - was it me or did she see nervous? Miss Perfection, not so much last night
- Daniel Day-Lewis - good actor but I never got his appeal, he's too intense for me. Meryl Streep is also a good actor (actress) but does it with ease. DDL always seems like he's trying too hard. Distracting.
|What happened Kirsten? Poor baby.|
|Ben, we hardly knew ye|
|This is not Kirsten Stewart but some jackass who wanted to be different, he was|
- Kirsten Stewart - my God, who beat her up? I think she's attractive in a funky sort of way but poor Kirsten. What happened to you honey?
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt - who knew he could dance?
- What was Ben Afleck on?
- Jamie Fox - what was with the sequined black bow tie?
- That whole "thing" at the beginning of the show with William Shatner as Captain Kirk - too long, boring and unfunny. Love Bill Shatner though.
|The Oscar winners 2013 - congratulations to all - job well done!|
- Seth MacFarland and the "Saw Your Boobs" song - not funny and actually embarrassing. How about a host that plays it straight for a change? Just saying.
- Jennifer Lawrence - fell on the steps to accept her Oscar - how embarrassing. Reminds me of the time I tripped coming from the bathroom at the Purple Parrot. I missed that step-down and did the "Ron Twist" to avoid falling on my face. However, I did lose face.
|Jennifer Lawrence trips on her train - private parts lite up|
So there you go folks, my unscientific and unfair review of the Oscars.
|Burt and Deborah back in the good old days when movies were magic|