Monday, January 21, 2013

My Way



This is beautiful folks.  Not only was this Frank Sinatra's theme song (he had so many didn't he?) but it could be mine as well as yours.  I love this rendition by Andre Rieu.  By the way, hard to believe that this song was written by Paul Anka, a teen idol of the Fifties who also wrote "Lay Your Head On My Shoulder."  BTW, Paul and I are of the same age.  Has no significance to anything but I thought it was interesting. You know me, I always like to add those extra "tidbits." 

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful! Violins have such an emotional effect on me, especially when playing this old and treasured favourite. Andre, of course, has his own special knack of rousing the emotions. Thank you for this. It's a great tribute to Frankie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It brought tears to my eyes Valerie. I'm glad you liked it.

      Ron

      Delete
  2. I really is a beautiful song!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nadege,

      I agree with you, "My Way" it really beautiful. Hard to believe that Paul Anka wrote it. He of "Puppy Love."

      Ron

      Delete