Friday, November 02, 2012

The "Real" Mitt Romney


For all of you Obama Haters and Romney Lovers, pass on this posting  and all of my postings up to Election Day (and a day or two after) because I'm going to go all political on you.

I've looked all over this morning for a video of that funny walk that Mitt Romney does.  Have you seen it?  As Dan Akroyd said "Romney walks like he's wearing a girdle."  I never saw a walk like Romney's before.  He takes these little short, hesitant steps like he's afraid of toppling over.  Maybe he has a fear of stumbling like former president Jerry Ford.  Whatever it is, I find it very unsettling when I see his pussy walk on a stage or a lectern to deliver his latest Big Lie.

Check out the way Romney walks compared to President Obama's Stroll.  Now Obama walks like a man.  Even Romney's running mate, Paul Ryan walks like a man.  In fact, Ryan has a damn sexy walk which drives me crazy because I can't stand Paul Ryan.  But when I saw this one video of Paul Ryan walking out, swinging those slim hips of his while twisting his torso around to shake the hands of well wishers on a line, I did enjoy that visual.  However, when I see Romney and his chicken baby step walk I cringe.  Just like I cringe when I see his lips curl when he's spouting his latest lie.

Since I couldn't vide a video of the Romney Walk, I'll post this video instead.  It's not too hard to find videos of Romney looking foolish.  In fact there is a virtual treasure trove of them.

I would like to say I'm going to miss The Mittster when he's defeated next Tuesday but I can't actually say that.  I will be SO GLAD when he takes his place in the Loser Dustbin of History.

6 comments:

  1. I'll be glad when he goes away, too, mostly because he's said he won't run for President again if he loses this time.
    Of course, he'll flip on that flop, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bob,

      Romney will lose. Do you really think he would be foolish enough to run again? I guess so, Dan Quayle did and made a complete fool out of himself. Romney will probably do the same. He truly doesn't get it.

      Ron

      Delete
  2. Speaking of Romney in the last debate on foreign affairs, I noticed in the split screen when Obama was talking, Romney looked like he was about to tear up and start crying!

    I agree with you about the baby step rigid man walk. Looks like he is about to stumble and fall flat on his face. I think he will Tuesday night! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. David,

    Romney has that forced smile all the time. He probably was in pain when he realized that he was losing the foreign affairs debate with Obama. Romney is faking it with his foreign affairs knowledge, completely in over his head.

    Yeah, what is it with that "baby step rigid man" funny walk that he has? I noticed it at one of the Republican primary debates. First thing I thought was "WTF kind of walk is THAT?" Definitely not presidential.

    Ron

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gee, why don't you tell us what you REALLY think? I couldn't agree more. My hubby and I voted last week, even though I know my vote won't make a dent in my true red-to-the-bone state of Georgia.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Susan,

      I cannot adequately put into words how much I despise Romney and the current version of the Republican Party which is nothing like the Republican Party that I used to be proud to belong to years ago. I am SO looking forward to seeing this liar's face disappear in two days.

      Have a great day!

      Ron

      Delete