Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Fun Romney Loser iMovie!



Hey folks!  Spent all day making this new iMovie.  Oh I do love making movies.


My friend Don McK. sent me a fun compilation of photos of the Republican losers.  By the way, do you think the Republicans learned anything from their loss?  Uh......I don't think so.  Take a gander below of the newly appointed House of Representatives committee chairmanships.  Notice what they have in common?  Ah yes, ALL WHITE MEN.  



Keep on keep on Rethugs Republicans.  

Here's a clue guys, the Angry White Man vote is shrinking.  Something you all might want to think about if you ever plan to win another presidential election.  Just saying.  

10 comments:

  1. well they still hold the power.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dr. Spo,

      For now anyway.

      Ron

      Delete
  2. you got THAT right, ron! they cannot identify with women or various ethnic groups, so they will be shunted off to the side like the freaks that they are.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anne Marie,

      As long as the Republicans persist in trying to control what a woman does with her body, they will lose. I don't think they will ever "get it."

      Ron

      Delete
  3. We're not 'allowed' to watch this in the U.K. - on copyright grounds. But it sounds like fun. I'm sure a lot of the faces would have been more familiar to me than their actual names.

    Ron, do you think that as the A.W.M. vote shrinks for the Republicans while they see that the Hispanic vote increases, the party might in desperation try to appeal to the socially-conservative elements of the Hispanics (which, I'd guess is pretty large, due to Roman Catholic influence) by going even greater on anti-equal marriage?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ray,

      Why aren't you allowed to watch my iMovie in the U.K.? What is it? A copyright thing because I'm using known music?

      Ron

      Delete
    2. I've just tried it again, Ron:-

      "This video contains content from Demon Music and EMI one or more of whom have blocked playing in your country on copyright grounds."

      Does that make any more sense to you than it does to me?

      Delete
    3. Ray,

      No, not really. Oh well. It's not like I'm making money off of my blog or anything like that.

      Ron

      Delete
  4. You can teach an old GOP new tricks.
    They'll never learn.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bob,

      The Republicans will never learn but that is just fine with me. They're in denial, hanging onto the Angry White Man voter. Eventually this version of the Republicans will go the way of the Whig party, still in denial.

      Ron

      Delete