Saturday, October 27, 2012

Changes


Just sitting here on a Saturday night waiting for Frankenstorm to hit the coast of Delaware.  I was going to post about the original Frankenstein and was checking You Tube for an interesting film clip. I ended up looking at "Young Frankenstein" outtakes and laughing my ass off.  I was going to post those but decided instead to post this "Changes" compilation video of movie stars.  I'll post the Young Frankenstein outtakes closer to Halloween.  They are funny.  In the meantime check out this video to see how some of our favorite Hollywood stars aged.  Notice that some aged well (Barbara Stanwyck) and some not so much (Marlon Brando).

Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. grace kelly (philly girl), sophia loren, doris day, audrey hepburn, paul newman, katharine hepburn (bryn mawr college girl), fred astaire. classy people all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anne Marie,

      I think Grace Kelly was the classic beauty of all time. But to me the sexiest ever was Hedy Lamarr, and this from a gay man!

      Ron

      Delete
  2. I recognized every single one of them - but, of course, I'm a huge Hollywood buff. Most of them aged gracefully (possibly with the help of surgery) but there were a few shockers - like Brando, Orson Wells, and Gene Tierney.

    Looking forward to the "Young Frankenstein" outtakes.
    Stay safe from Frankenstorm! I have numerous relatives in New Jersey who got flooded during the last big storm (was it Irene? I forget).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jon,

      Wasn't it sad to see how Gene Tierney aged? She showed the ravages of drinking too much. Marlon ate too much. It is interesting to see how some others looked even better when they were older. I thought Barbara Stanwyck was even more beautiful as she aged. Most of the men looked good too except for Gregory Peck.

      Ron

      Delete