Tuesday, August 21, 2012

My Double?

My double?
Have you ever been told you have a double?  I have.

In fact, I've been told quite often that someone has a brother-in-law, uncle, cousin, friend and/or co-work who looks EXACTLY LIKE ME.  Of course the first thing I think is "Lucky guy!"

The real me.
Yep, I unashamedly admit that I envy any guy who looks just like me.  Wouldn't you?  If someone told you that they know someone who looks exactly like you, wouldn't you take it as a compliment?  Well, I guess maybe if you had a low self-esteem you wouldn't be too thrilled with that little bit of news.

Me and my best "assistant football coach" stance
So it was with some amusement when I came across this photo on the Internet a few days ago.  I first thought it was a photo of moi.  After all, there are THOUSANDS of photos of moi floating around on the Internet.  But I couldn't remember this one.  It looked like I was an assistant coach on a football field.  Folks, the only time I've been on a football field was as the member of my high school marching band.  Obviously, this wasn't a photo of me.  However, the resemblance is remarkable.  His eyes are a little bigger but other than that, the face, especially the mouth is the same.  In fact, I think this guy is rather attractive.  Another funny thing, anytime I meet or saw someone like me and tried to make a connection, they were never interested in me.

4 comments:

  1. I have never met anyone that looks like me (thank dog); one of me in the world is enough!

    ron the stalker - NAH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. picture is from last year before he was fired as the Head Coach of the Kansas City Chiefs. Currently is offensive coordinator for the Pittsburgh Steelers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roger,

      I had no idea who he was. I don't remember where I saw this picture but I immediately thought it was one of me floating around the Internet.

      Ron

      Delete
  3. People stop my on the street all the time to say "I know who you are - Naomi Campbell!!"

    ReplyDelete